Starter Kit: Scarf
Wishing you knew how to knit? We've got just the thing to get you started. Using the tried-and-true patterns and tutorials from the Simple Collection from Tin Can Knits, we've put together starter kits containing everything you need to complete your first knitted project. Yarn? Check. Needles? Check. Cute project bag to keep it all together and make you look like a pro? Check. We'll even wind up the yarn into a "cake" (ball), so all you need to do is download the free pattern, take a deep breath, remind yourself that you're awesome, and cast on your first-ever scarf.
Included in your SCARF starter kit:
- Yarn (choose your preferred colour from the drop-down menu)
- Project bag (either "Slow and Steady" or "Cuts of Lamb")*
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Eucalan wool wash to care for your finished scarf
- Link to download free "Wheat Scarf" pattern and tutorials
* Prefer to specify the project bag you'd like? Drop us a line in the notes at checkout!
Share this Product
I got this kit for my granddaughter who is learning to knit and needed something to get more consistent with basic stitches but wanted to have something more than a square or dishcloth when she was done. She got started right away and is well on her way to having a very comfy scarf to keep her warm this winter. I was very pleased with the items included in the kit as they give her a start on basic knitting supplies for future projects. The quality of the yarn and other items included couldn't be better! Thank you