Starter Kit: Hat
Wishing you knew how to knit? We've got just the thing to get you started. Using the tried-and-true patterns and tutorials from the Simple Collection from Tin Can Knits, we've put together starter kits containing everything you need to complete your first knitted project. Yarn? Check. Needles? Check. Cute project bag to keep it all together and make you look like a pro? Check. We'll even wind up the yarn into a "cake" (ball), so all you need to do is download the free pattern, take a deep breath, remind yourself that you're awesome, and cast on your first-ever hat.
Included in your HAT starter kit:
- Yarn (choose your preferred colour from the drop-down menu)
- Two sizes of needles
- Project bag (either "Cuts of Lamb" or "Slow and Steady")*
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Eucalan wool wash to care for your finished hat
- Link to download free "Barley Hat" pattern and tutorials
* Prefer to specify the project bag you'd like? Drop us a line in the notes at checkout!