Starter Kit: Baby Blanket
Wishing you knew how to knit? We've got just the thing to get you started. Using the tried-and-true patterns and tutorials from the Simple Collection from Tin Can Knits, we've put together starter kits containing everything you need to complete your first knitted project. Yarn? Check. Needles? Check. Cute project bag to keep it all together and make you look like a pro? Check. We'll even wind up the yarn into "cakes" (balls), so all you need to do is download the free pattern, take a deep breath, remind yourself that you're awesome, and cast on your first-ever baby blanket.
Included in your BABY BLANKET starter kit:
- Yarn: Add 4 skeins of any colour from our Malabrigo Rios collection, and enter the code ILOVEKNITTING at checkout. This will remove the charges for the yarn, and you'll pay only the price for the complete starter kit. (Is it okay to choose a mix of different colours? You bet your boots.)
- Two sizes of needles
- Project bag (Either "Cuts of Lamb" or "Slow and Steady")*
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Eucalan wool wash to care for your finished blanket
- Link to download free "Malt Baby Blanket" pattern and tutorials
* Want to specify the project bag you receive? Drop us a line in the notes at checkout!