Regular price $23.99
Soft, strong, and washable, this 4-ply yarn is a workhorse! It's made of 100% Superwash Merino wool, so this worsted-weight yarn is deliciously soft and great for next-to-the-skin wear. Rios provides gorgeous stitch definition, and, as always with Malabrigo, the hand-dyed colours are stunning. Try Rios for sweaters and warm shawls... you'll love the way it knits up. This yarn is a true pleasure to work with.
- Weight: Worsted
- Texture: plied
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble.
Mulesing is not practised in Uruguay or Peru, and ewes are sheared pre-lambing; you can enjoy this wonderful yarn with the knowledge that the sheep are treated ethically. After all, a happy sheep makes the best wool!
Soft, squishy yarn with beautiful colour ways! Lovely to knit with and has great stitch definition.