A superwash version of the classic Worsted Merino base, Malabrigo's Washted is a butter-soft, single-ply yarn made of fine Uruguayan Merino wool. This yarn has excellent stitch definition and is deliciously squishy and cozy. Like all Malabrigo yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches by artisan dyers and is full of subtle variation and beauty. A dream to work with, it's an excellent choice for cozy accessories and soft garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor.
- Weight: Worsted (but works very well as a DK)
- Texture: single
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5 mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle. Dry flat.