Laine Magazine: Issue 9
A re-edited version of the interview with Lavanya Patricella is available for everyone to read on Laine Magazine's journal, here. If you have already purchased your copy from us, we will send you a hard copy of the interview as soon as possible.
Coming to us from Finland, Laine is a high-quality knit and lifestyle magazine for makers. Celebrating slow living and natural fibres, Laine challenges us to stop for a moment and breathe in the simple beauty of the world around us.
A collector's favourite, Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes, and strong, visual storytelling.
The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography! Issue nine, 1833, includes:
- an interview with Lavanya Patricella
- a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
- 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers:
- Becky Sørensen, and Susanne Sommer, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Lavanya Patricella, Marianne Munier, Whitney Hayward, Elly Fales, Verena Cohrs, Renée Callahan, Aleks Byrd, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Rachel Brockman, Fiona Alice
Customer service with Saltwater Purls is amazing.
My magazine arrived in pristine condition shortly after it was released, now to decide what to make.
Saltwater Purls is fast becoming my favorite online LYS.