Laine Magazine: Issue 7
Coming to us from Finland, Laine is a high-quality knit and lifestyle magazine for makers. Celebrating slow living and natural fibres, Laine challenges us to stop for a moment and breathe in the simple beauty of the world around us.
Issue seven, Kouta, includes:
- 140 pages
- an interview with Veera Välimäki
- a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
- 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers:
Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont, and Stephen West.