Laine Magazine: Issue 6
Coming to us from Finland, Laine is a high-quality knit and lifestyle magazine for makers. Celebrating slow living and natural fibres, Laine challenges us to stop for a moment and breathe in the simple beauty of the world around us.
Issue 6 features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated by the following designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland, and Emily Wessel.
- A portrait of Nancy Merchant
- An interview with Hélène Magnusson, the Icelandic Knitter
- "My Story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- A Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Reykjavìk