- Weight: Bulky
- Texture: single
- Yardage/Meters: 130 yards (119 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 11.0 to 13.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 10 - 11 or 6 - 8mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble
Mulesing is not practised in Uruguay or Peru, and ewes are sheared pre-lambing; you can enjoy this wonderful yarn with the knowledge that the sheep are treated ethically. As Malabrigo writes on their website, "A happy sheep makes the best wool!"
All clearance yarns are final sale.
Share this Product
I purchased the Malabrigo Mecha in Arco Iris. I made a cable beanie and it turned out beautifully. It's a wonderful yarn to work with; I really enjoyed it. Great colourways!