Do you love Malabrigo sock yarn? So do we! This lovely light fingering weight yarn is made of 100% Merino wool, kettle dyed in Peru and superwash treated for easier care. A soft, smoothly-plied, lightweight yarn, Malabrigo Sock is always an excellent choice for shawls, scarves, baby clothes, and lace.
Please note that each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. To ensure random colour distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating rows from each ball.
- Weight: Light Fingering
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 440 yards (402 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gente cycle, cold water, do not tumble.
Mulesing is not practised in Uruguay or Peru, and ewes are sheared pre-lambing; you can enjoy this wonderful yarn with the knowledge that the sheep are treated ethically. As Malabrigo writes on their website, "A happy sheep makes the best wool!"