ChiaoGoo MINI Twist Red Lace Shorties Set
We've never seen anything like the ChiaoGoo Twist Shorties interchangeable system. The set contains 12 sets of stainless steel tips in sizes 2mm-3.25mm (US 0-3), in both 2" & 3" (5cm & 8cm) lengths. Included are three cables in 5", 6" & 8" (13cm, 15cm & 20cm) lengths. The tips and cords together make 9" through 14" circulars.
The surgical-grade stainless steel tips are silky-smooth, with the size laser-imprinted on each tip. The exceptionally designed red nylon-coated steel cables are flexible and famously memory-free, which means that they're resistant to crimping and bending. Lifeline holes are included in the cables, so adding a lifeline is as simple as working across the row.
Also included with each set are cable connectors, end stoppers, tightening keys, stitch markers, and a mini needle gauge. It's all beautifully packaged in a pocket-sized zippered fabric pouch -- it's red! -- and the tips themselves are neatly organized in a removable tip sleeve with snap closure.
Each set includes:
- 3 red nylon-coated steel cables to make lengths from 9"(23cm) to 14"(36cm).
- 6 pairs of 2" needle tips in sizes 2mm/US0 • 2.25mm/US1 • 2.5mm/US1.5 • 2.75mm/US2 • 3mm/US2.5 • 3.25mm/US3
- 6 pairs of 3" needle tips in sizes 2mm/US0 • 2.25mm/US1 • 2.5mm/US1.5 • 2.75mm/US2 • 3mm/US2.5 • 3.25mm/US3
- 2 cable connectors
- 2 end stoppers
- 4 T-shaped tightening keys
- 1 needle gauge
- 6 stitch markers
- red fabric zippered storage case
- black fabric tips organizer sleeve
The MINI system is not compatible with other Small [S] or Large [L] interchangeable systems. Looking for the SMALL Shorties set? Click here!
* Please note that the parts and pieces contained in this set are very delicate, and require careful storage and use. *
Share this Product
The needles are awesome and the customer service for local pickup was very fast. Will be ordering again!
So far I’ve used the 2.25 14”. I love them.
I have a set of Chia Goo already but wanted a few extra needles just in case they were taken away from me before a long flight. They are good, don’t come apart too often when they are not supposed to, and are doing the job.