Malabrigo Merino Worsted
It's no surprise that this is one of the most well-loved yarns on the market today; it's the original Worsted that made Malabrigo an international favourite. This butter -soft, single-ply yarn is made of fine Uruguayan Merino wool. This yarn has excellent stitch definition, comes in a beautiful rainbow of colours, and is deliciously squishy and cozy. It’s also fantastic for felting projects! Like all Malabrigo yarns, it is kettle-dyed in small batches by artisan dyers and is full of subtle variation and beauty. A dream to work with, it's an excellent choice for cozy accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, cables, textured stitches, colourwork, felting, anything where warmth and comfort are a factor.
- Weight: Worsted
- Texture: single
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 7 - 9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Content: 100% Merino Wool.
- Care: Hand Wash in cold water.